Jackpot World Casino wishes to offer users a welcoming game environment, we hereby publish our account safety and fair play regulations. We DO NOT allow any account trading or coin laundering. We strongly advice that all our players could follow the game rules and keep the spirit of fair play.
We strongly advise you not to give personal or account information to anyone. This includes information that can be used to identify you (social security number, physical address, etc.) or information that may be used to compromise your account ( FB account password, answers to your security questions, etc.).
Please note that a representative of Jackpot World Casino will never ask you for your password.
l Exploitation of any new or known glitches or bugs which provide an unfair advantage over other players is forbidden and may result in progression resets, account suspension or revocation.
l Any attempt to edit, corrupt or change game or server code is strictly prohibited. Any such behavior will result in the immediate cancellation of the account, and may even give rise to personal liability and/or penal penalties.
l Use of third-party hacking, cheating that can result in abnormal performance on game efficiency or revenue data.
Say no to Defraud!
Say no to anyone trying to sell you game coins or offer you level up in any unofficial method. Please reach out to customer service once you see any kind of information or “player”.
See it, say it, sorted.
Do not believe any unofficial information, including but not limited to award notifications, award websites, recharging websites, sales, cheating tools.
Jackpot World Casino Declaration:
Our operations team monitors all actions that may lead to unfair game results. Customer Service will investigate further and will make every attempt to be just and fair with the people involved. Depending on the seriousness of the breach and the players' history, Customer Service may decide to take the following actions:
- It is possible that there will be no sanctions.
- A warning may be sent to the player who has committed the fault. In this case, they will be notified by e-mail and details of the reasons for the warning and the action taken will be noted on their account.
- A player may have his progress reset to a previous state if any of his gained in-game progress by means that are in violation of this Code of Conduct.
- A player may have their game account terminated. This means that their access to the game will be blocked until an unspecified date.
- A player may be prosecuted.
Again, a representative of Jackpot World Casino will never ask you for your password or any information that may be used to compromise your account.
We are working very hard to provide the best experience for all our players, thanks for your attention on account safety and fair play. We wish you good luck!