Only when a player is at or above level 50, can the player create a union.
- The creator of a union will be the Head of the union, and will be able to edit the union information.
- The max member limit of a union is 10 members.
- Head of a union can change the union avatar from the avatar list, but a customized avatar is not supported yet.
- Head of a union can set the union name, and the max length of a union name is 15 characters including spaces. Once a union is successfully created, the union name can NOT be modified anymore.
- Head of a union can set the union description, and the max length of a union description is 80 characters including spaces. Union description can be modified again after the creation of the union.
- Head of a union can set the union type as "Free to Join" or "Need Request."