No Purchase or Payment of Any Kind Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase or Payment of Any Kind Will Not Improve Your Chances of Winning. Void Where Prohibited.
1. Promotion Description: The SPIN Las Vegas Campaign (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on or about May 1, 2023, at 11:00:00 a.m. UTC+8, and ends on September 1, 2023, at 11:00:00 a.m. UTC+8 (the “Promotion Period”). By the end of the Promotion Period, a total of 28 prize winners will have been selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, as set forth more fully below. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of SpinX Games Limited (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. Eligibility: Only permanent, legal residents of the United States and Washington, D.C., who, as of the date of entry, are physically residing in one of the fifty (50) United States or Washington, D.C. (excluding any state or jurisdiction in which the Sweepstakes is prohibited by law) who (i) are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the start of the Promotion Period; (ii) have an account (an “Account”) established through Sponsor’s mobile applications (collectively, the “Application”); (iii) are not restricted from traveling to Las Vegas, Nevada for the fan meeting event; and (iv) are not on an excluded persons list or otherwise restricted from entering a casino, are eligible to enter as participants in the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period. Promotion Entities, Related Entities and any person whose access to either the Application or www.jackpot-world.com has been terminated or suspended, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. How To Enter: The Promotional Period will be divided into multiple subperiods. To participate in the Sweepstakes, log onto your Account during any or all of the subperiods and complete certain tasks. The tasks for each subperiod will be displayed through the Application. Each task is associated with one or more entries in the Sweepstakes. In the Application, tasks are referred to as “missions” and entries are referred to as “anniversary coins.” The entries will be counted for the subperiod provided that the task is completed during the subperiod. A participant completing the task submits the corresponding amount of entries associated with the task for the subperiod. There is no limit on eligible entries submitted per person during a subperiod of the Promotion Period. However, there is a limit of only one prize per person during the Promotion Period. The Application’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes. No Purchase or Payment of Any Kind Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase or Payment of Any Kind Will Not Improve Your Chances of Winning.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: For each subperiod, seven (7) winners will be randomly selected in a drawing from a group formed of the one hundred (100) participants having submitted most eligible entries during the subperiod. Ties for inclusion into the group of one hundred (100) participants will be decided based on time, with the eligible entries submitted the soonest during the subperiod being ranked highest. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, using randomization methods selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A potential winner will be notified using the potential winner’s contact information associated with the winner’s Account. Entrants are responsible for keeping their Account contact information current. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within three (3) business days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, unable to travel to Las Vegas, Nevada for the fan meeting event, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and the prize forfeited. No alternate winners will be selected.
5. Prizes/Odds: Randomly selected winners will receive the following travel and hotel stay in Las Vegas for themself and another person from September 28, 2023 to October 1, 2023:
1. Two (2) round-trip tickets for themselves and another person (a “Plus One”) to fly together to Las Vegas, Nevada from a major airport closest to the winner’s home residence. Please see below information and requirements to determine Plus One eligibility.
2. Three (3) night hotel accommodations in Las Vegas at a strip casino hotel to be determined by Sponsor consisting of a single room suitable for two (2) individuals.
3. Transportation from the Harry Reid International Airport to the hotel, transportation to the event party as needed, resort fees, dinner for each of the three (3) nights, $400 in cash per winner, event insurance and other perks as determined by Sponsor.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is estimated to be $6,500. The prize is limited to the items identified above and does not include any other benefits, including but not limited to, health and medical care and insurance, transportation to and from any other airport, hotel room incidentals or any other hotel, spa or casino entertainment or services, any meals not identified above, additional excursions, or other expenses.
Odds of winning a prize in the Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received during any subperiod of the Promotion Period.
To be eligible as a winner’s Plus One, the person must (i) be identified by the winner when requested by the Sponsor; (ii) be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the start of the Promotion Period; (iii) agree to comply with, and maintain compliance with, these Official Rules, including acceptance of the final and binding arbitration provision contained herein; (iv) not be restricted from traveling to Las Vegas, Nevada for the fan meeting event; and (v) not be on an excluded persons list or otherwise restricted from entering a casino.
Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the prize or any portion thereof if it reasonably determines in good faith that the winner or the winner’s Plus One is engaged in, or is or might about to be engaged in, any activity which does or could potentially disparage, reflect negatively on, or in any other way cause harm to, the Sweepstakes or Promotion Entities.
6. Publicity Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, in addition to any other grants which may be granted in any other agreement entered into between Sponsor and any entrant in and/or winner of the Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably grants the Promotion Entities and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use such entrant’s name, likeness, and biographical information, and any other personal characteristics, in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes or the Sweepstakes or other promotions, and each entrant and/or prize winner(s) hereby release the Promotion Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
7. General Prize Conditions: Prizes will be awarded to each potential winner only if each potential winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No transfer or substitution of the prize or any part thereof is allowed. Prizes will be redeemed only if each winner and Plus One maintains compliance with these Official Rules. Prizes will be forfeit if not redeemed. Prizes pictured in online, television and other advertising, and other Sweepstakes materials or otherwise described on-air or otherwise are for illustrative purposes only, and only these Official Rules control and govern the Sweepstakes. Actual prizes may vary from the prizes as depicted or described. All details and other restrictions of the prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes if any prize is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. If any potential prize winner or Plus One is found to be ineligible, or if the winner or Plus One is determined to have not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and no alternate winner will be selected. Each prize winner and Plus One shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Sweepstakes and applicable prize. If required by law, Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any taxes due. Each potential prize winner and Plus One may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release, a Tax Form, and any other applicable forms required by tax authorities and/or Sponsor (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If any potential winner or the potential winner’s Plus One cannot be identified, fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of notification or otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner may be disqualified and will not receive a prize.
Entry must be made by the entrant, only as set forth herein. Entries made by any other individual or any entity will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the use of any device to automate the entry process, is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. General Liability Release/Force Majeure: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Promotion Entities to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities: (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize; and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person, or to entrant's or any other person's computer or telephone equipment relating to or resulting from entering, participating in or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person in connection with this Sweepstakes or any other contest, sweepstakes, promotion or event of any kind or nature sponsored or administered by Sponsor or its affiliate, subsidiary or parent companies, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date or time, Sponsor will (if possible) select the prize winner(s) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued.
10. Governing Law/Jurisdiction: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S OR COUNTRY’S LAWS.
11. Arbitration Provision: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) the entrant may have against the Promotion Entities arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes, the awarding or redemption of any prize and/or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held in San Francisco, California; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes; (5) the arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only the entrant’s and/or the applicable Promotion Entities’ individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant or any Promotion Entity; (8) if an entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of entrant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither entrant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.
12. Winners' List: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or any legally required Winner's List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (with proper postage affixed) to: SPIN Las Vegas Campaign, “Rules/Winners' Names” (specify which), SpinX Games Limited, 2021 Fillmore St. #93, San Francisco, CA 94115, Attn: Legal Department/ Sweepstakes. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.
 Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes.
 SpinX Games Limited has an address of 2021 Fillmore St. #93, San Francisco, CA 94115
 This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
 Creating an Account is free. For more information on how to create an account, visit www.jackpot-world.com.
 Those persons who are involved with the development, production or distribution of the Sweepstakes, along with the officers, directors and employees of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates, collectively.
 The immediate family members of and those living in the same household (whether related or not) as any of the individuals identified as Promotional Entities.
 Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (i) verify any element of any entry, related materials or entrant's eligibility; (ii) to request additional information; and (iii) to disqualify any entrant whose participation may subject the Sweepstakes, Sponsor or Sponsor's advertisers, clients, or customers to controversy, negative publicity, scorn, or ridicule. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to provide any documentation or information deemed necessary by, and in a form acceptable to, Sponsor to satisfy the above requirement if asked by Sponsor to do so.