Only when a player is at or above level 50, can the player join a union.
- Players can view the default union list and refresh it, or search a union name or union ID to find a union.
- If a union is not full and is set as "Free to Join," all players reaching the entry requirements can join the union without request.
- If a union is not full and is set as "Need Request," players reaching the entry requirements need to request to join the union, and the Head of the union can accept or reject the request.
- A player's entry request will always stay there until the Union Head accepts or rejects the request, or until the player successfully joins another union.
- There will be no rejection notification to a rejected request.
- A player cannot request to join the same union again in one hour if the player has already sent a request.
- When a player is a member of a union, the player will not be able to create or join another union.