If you have lost access to your account, there are a few different ways to recover your account and progress!
1) Facebook Connected: Recovery
If you linked your Cash Frenzy account to Facebook, then you can sign into your account with Facebook and your Account will automatically recover. Please note the following:
- Your Cash Frenzy account will only sync to the original Facebook account that you've connected. If you've changed to a new Facebook account, you will need to login using the originally linked Facebook account credentials.
- You may need to make sure your account is logged out prior to starting the process.
2) Guest Account: Recovery
If your Cash Frenzy account was Not Connected to Facebook, was linked incorrectly, or other difficulties accessing your account; Customer Support may still be able to help you recover your account.
Please make sure you provide us with as much of the following information as possible to first verify your account.
- What was the original player ID number of your account: This information is found under Settings at the bottom of the menu. (How to find)
- What were the last two purchases on the account: This is best provided as a screenshot: This needs to include the date of purchase and the amount of money spent.
For Android Users: Please make sure to provide the GPA TRANSACTION ID NUMBER, found on your purchase receipts. (How to find)
For Apple/iTunes users: Please make sure to provide the Apple ID listed for the account and the ORDER ID NUMBER of the purchase receipts. (How to find)
- The Device Models used to log into the account before losing access (For example: Galaxy 7, iPhone 8, etc.):
- When is the last time you logged into your account?: Please estimate the date & time of the last login before losing access.
- What is your most recent Player Level in the game: This information is located at the top of the main lobby screen.
We advise that you check your email history or purchase transaction history through Google Play / iTunes to help locate the requested information above. (Please DO NOT provide bank statements, PayPal records, or purchase records from your mobile service carrier.)
For account security purposes, we might also ask additional questions to help us verify your account: These may include, but not limited to:
- Approximately how many Emeralds does the account currently have?
- What is the approximate coin bank balance on the account?
- What is your current in-game VIP Level Status (i.e. Silver / Gold / Elite, etc.)
- Did you recently change devices?
For all questions requested; please answer them to the best of your ability.
Please Note: The account recovery procedure for Guest Accounts is not immediate, and might require a few days to reinstate your previous account status.
For a more immediate Account Recovery option, we highly recommend you connect your account to Facebook as soon as possible. Once registered, you can play Cash Frenzy on any supported device and will be able to quickly recover your account using Facebook. Details for how to connect your account to Facebook can be found here.