If you want to transfer your account to a new device, please check the following instructions.
Facebook Connected: Transfer
If you linked your Cash Frenzy account to Facebook, then you can sign into your account with Facebook and your account will automatically convert to the new device. Please note the following:
- Your Cash Frenzy account will only sync to the original Facebook account that you've connected. If you've change to a new Facebook account, you will need to login using the originally linked Facebook account credentials.
- You may need to make sure your account is logged out prior to starting the process.
Guest Account: Transfer
If your Cash Frenzy account was Not Connected to Facebook and you wish to transfer to a new device; Customer Support may still be able to help you transfer your account.
Please Note: The account transfer procedure for Guest Accounts is not immediate, and might require a few days to reinstate your previous account status.
Once the transfer device process begins; whichever device logs into the game will have their game ported to that device. As such, It is advised not to log into Cash Frenzy on the old device until after the new device account has been fully synced. Doing so will prevent your account from transferring.
On the new device, start a new Guest Account and locate the Player ID Number, located under the settings menu.
We will require the following information to first verify your account and begin the transfer procedure:
- The original account Player ID number and the New device account Player ID Number. This information is found under settings at the bottom of the menu. (How to find)
- What were the last two purchases on the original account: This is best provided as a screenshot: This needs to include the date of purchase and the amount of money spent.
For Android Users: Please make sure to provide the GPA TRANSACTION ID NUMBER, found on your purchase receipts. (How to find)
For Apple/iTunes users: Please make sure to provide the Apple ID listed for the account and the ORDER ID NUMBER of the purchase receipts. (How to find)
- The Device Models used for both accounts (For example: Galaxy 7, iPhone 8, etc.):
- When is the last time you logged into your original player account? Please estimate the date & time of the last login.
- What is your most recent Player Level in the game: This information is located at the top of the main lobby screen.
We advise that you check your email history or purchase transaction history through Google Play / iTunes to help locate the requested information above. (Please DO NOT provide bank statements, PayPal records, or purchase records from your mobile service carrier)
For account security purposes, we might also ask additional questions to help us verify your account: These may include, but not limited to:
- Approximately how many Emeralds does the original account currently have?
- What is the approximate coin bank balance on the original account?
- what is the original account's current in-game VIP Level Status (i.e. Silver / Gold / Elite, etc.)
For all questions requested; please answer them to the best of your ability.
Please again note: The account recovery procedure for Guest Accounts is not immediate, and might require a few days to reinstate your previous account status. Please remain patient as we review your request.
Please again note: Once the transfer device process begins; whichever device logs into the game will have their game ported to that device. As such, It is advised not to log into Cash Frenzy on the old device until after the new device account has been fully synced. Doing so will prevent your account from transferring.